We followed and they led. Team Evesham welcomed the new Summer 2013 class of Ride Leaders this weekend. A total of 16 graduates were proudly given the official title on Saturday, August 10th at the completion of their training course. The class was taught by a man who is quite possibly the best ride leader trainer on the East Coast – our very own (the legendary) Glenn Page. Thank you Glenn!
The weather couldn’t have been more beautiful for their maiden voyage on Sunday when they led 122 riders to Johnson’s Corner Farm for some of those amazing Apple Cider donuts. On Saturday after the class Scott Santos led a group of 15 riders on an awesome 30+ mile ride from Indian Spring Country club. Friday morning’s ride was good fun, and likewise for Thursday evening… What a WEEK!
MS City to Shore 2013
Excellent news, as of Tuesday morning there were 126 riders signed up for the CTS with Team Evesham and we are still 46 days away from the event on September 28th & 29th. Last year 159 Team Evesham riders participated in the MS event. This year we believe that number will be over 200 and we are on track. This is the largest, most well supported ride of the year for Team Evesham. Space is limited and filling up fast so PLEASE don’t wait until the last minute to sign up!
- Thursday, 8/15 at 6pm – Our regular Thursday evening 20-mile B/B+ ride. Meet up at the Indian Spring Country Club.
- Friday, 8/16 at 8am – The weekly Friday morning jaunt. Departs from Panera Bread in the Promenade.
- Saturday, 8/17 – TBD. Stay tuned to the home page and Facebook for details.
- Sunday, 8/18 at 8am – Team Evesham’s premier all-level ride. We leave from the Indian Spring Country Club parking lot.
Again welcome to our new Ride Leaders. Remember that Ride Leaders are there to lead, please listen! A safe ride is an enjoyable ride.
– The Team Evesham Leadership