It was an emotional St. Patrick’s Day ride for many of us – we laughed, we cried, we rode. And the road rose up to meet 35 of us (as did the wind). But it was all good because we had cider donuts waiting for us at Johnson’s Farm. One big happy donut-eating family!
Upon arriving at Marco’s at the end of the ride, we found a couple of the C group riders celebrating St Patrick’s day by drinking Irish coffees. We’re still not sure how they got back so fast.
- Saturday, 3/23 at 8:45am –Mountain bike ride – For ride location and details go to Team Evesham MTB or contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday, 3/24 at 9AM – Our weekly all-level ride will depart from the Indian Spring Country Club (115 S Elmwood Rd, Marlton, NJ 08053). This week’s routes are Marco’s to Zena’s [40 mi] for A+ to B levels and Marco’s to Zena’s [35 mi] for B and C levels.
- Saturday, 4/20 – Save the date for the Thin Blue Line Ride (details forthcoming). This will be an open ride to support those police officers from the area that are riding in the 2013 Police Unity Tour by helping them raise the money they need to participate. We encourage Team Evesham members to participate.
- Friday, 5/3 from 5-8PM – The annual Pedal for Promise ride kickoff BBQ at Johnson’s Farm. Pickup your preregistration packets before the ride.
- Saturday, 5/4 at 8:30AM – The 2013 Pedal for Promise ride. Join Team Evesham for this ride!
- Sunday, 5/5 – Bike NY (TD Bank Five Boro Bike Tour) in Manhattan.
Ride safely, obey traffic laws, dress warmly and have fun!
– Brad, Dave, Sandy, Scott, Laura & the Team Evesham Ride Leadership