Sunday morning, December 2nd was foggy, but not too chilly. About 9:00am 58 riders headed out from the Indian Spring Country Club into the mist on a journey to Dunkin Donuts in Pemberton. While it was a bit damp on the first part of the ride, the sun did start to peak through the clouds about half way through the ride. Thanks to Scott Santos for creating the routes used this past weekend , one of 32 miles and the other 38 miles for the faster riders. One of the highlights for me was seeing a bald eagle in a field near Vincentown.
Also, welcome to the riders from JDRF South Jersey Cycling Team who joined us on Sunday.
Although the weather forecasters are predicting a cold winter, the weather has been good for riding so far, and hope to have several more Sunday rides before it gets too cold.
Upcoming Rides & Events
- Friday, 12/7 at 9am – C/C+ ride for 30+ miles departing from Indian Springs Country Club at 115 S Elmwood Rd, Marlton, NJ 08053.
Holiday Party, Saturday, December 8th from 7:00 to 11:00pm. Join us for this annual event by making your reservation here.
- Sunday, 12/9 at 9am – Team Evesham all level (A+,A,B+,B,C) ride departing from Indian Springs Country Club at 115 S Elmwood Rd, Marlton, NJ 08053.
RoadID has offered a special discount to Team Evesham on RoadID product from December 1st through December 21st.
(I’ve been saving these up)
- Jay Levenson sent us a great article about Bicycle Taxidermy.
- Check out this Park Tool Pizza Cutter. What an awesome holiday gift!
Bundle up and be safe out there!
– Dave, Brad, Sandy & the Team Evesham Ride Leaders