Hurricane Irene couldn’t stop them!
Three fearless Team Evesham members (or should we say three hurricanes?) rode 33 miles over hilly terrain on Saturday before the storm hit. Way to go guys! Pictured above from left to right: Chuck Nowicki, Wendy Donato, and Jim Sweet.
This Week’s Rides
Let’s get right down to business. We’re just three weeks away from the MS City to Shore ride but we haven’t done very much riding as a team to get in shape because recent weather conditions. Starting this week Team Evesham will attempt to hold offer as many as four weekly rides. Hopefully you can make one or two of these…
- This Thursday, September 1st, Brad Davis will lead a 20-mile ride from the Evesham Township Municipal Building parking lot starting at 5:15PM. The address is 984 Tuckerton Road, Marlton, NJ 08053-2652. Please contact Brad at email@example.com or by phone at (856) 816-3160 to RSVP or if you need directions.
- Also on Thursday, September 1st, Coach JQ will host a B+ speed training ride from Cooper Plaza, Cooper Rd & Rte 73, Voorhees, NJ parking lot next to bank at 6PM. Be sure to contact Coach at (856) 371-8027 or firstname.lastname@example.org so he knows you plan to join him.
- On Friday, September 2nd, Niles Commisso will lead the regular Friday ride from Panera Bread in the Promenade starting at 8:00AM. Please contact Niles at email@example.com to let him know you are coming.
- We will try to host a morning ride on Saturday, September 3rd if we can get a ride leader. Please contact Brad Davis or Sandy Student if you would like to lead this ride. Details will be announced if we can find a ride leader.
- Our regular weekly ride will be on Sunday, September 4th. We’ll start from Panera’s in the Promenade at 8:00AM and we’ll announce the route shortly.
With the Fourth annual Pedal from the Promenade coming up on Saturday, September 17th, we need eight volunteers to to help paint road arrows on Saturday, September 10th. If you can help please contact Team Evesham member Jodi Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This Sunday, September 4th at 4PM Neal & Nancy Wilson would like to welcome Team Evesham riders to their home on Pinewood Lane in Atco, NJ for a BBQ/BYOB/swim party. Please RSVP to Neal & Nancy at email@example.com if you plan to attend.
- Remember the Team Evesham dinner at the Gibson House (535 E Main St, Marlton, NJ 08053) coming up on Friday, September 23rd. Tickets will be $25 per person. This event will be catered by Carrabba’s Restaurant and ALL Team Evesham members are welcome. Please RSVP to Rich Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org. PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO THE EVENT. Details to follow…
2011 Team Evesham Jerseys
Support your team! 2011 Team Evesham jerseys are now on sale for $75. Checks should be made payable to the “Evesham Celebrations Foundation” and can be mailed to 129 West Dominion Drive Marlton, NJ 08053 or given to Sandy Student, Niles Commisso, or Brad Davis.