Niles Commisso has created a Team Evesham team for us on the American Cancer Society Bike-a-thon event page. A big “thank you” to Niles for doing so. The ride will be Sunday, July 10th. Team Evesham members: hurry and sign up for the ride to take advantage of the discounted registration fee. The registration fee for adults through May 15th is $110. After May 15th the registration fee goes up to $135. If you wait until July 7th to register the fee is $160.
- Navigate to the ACS Bike-a-thon home page.
- Beneath the main menu is red menu. Select the “Join a Team” menu item.
- Enter the team name “Team Evesham” and click the blue “search for a team” button.
- The search should return one result for “Team Evesham”. Click the “Join” link on the right.
There are several starting points for the ride depending on your distance goal…
- Ben Franklin Bridge, Phila., PA (61 miles); 6:30 AM lineup, 6:55 AM start
- Cherry Hill East H.S., Cherry Hill, NJ (49 miles); 7:15 AM lineup, 7:30 AM start
- Hammonton, NJ (16 miles); 8:45 AM lineup, 9:00 AM start
Information regarding fundraising and Team Evesham ACS jerseys will be published soon.